Saturday, March 12, 2011

You're In For A World Of Hurt


"I love my cat. I love it so much, all I want to do is hold it, cuddle it, and smother it with my unconditional love. My cat is prefect, it is smart, and beautiful, and most importantly, my cat is MINE. I love my cat so much, therefore my cat must love me equally as much...."

*face is then ripped to shreds by the claws of that cat who loves you so fucking much*

Lesson to the Story; You can't force a cat to love you. It comes to you when it wants you and leaves once it has gotten what it wanted. Smothering it with love and affection will get you nowhere, and all you will have to show for trying is a face-full of scars that may never fade away.

p.s. if you read all this and still think it's a painting about a cat, all i can say is you really have to pay more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment